จำนวนผู้เข้าชม

วันนี้ 911
เมื่อวานนี้ 970
สัปดาห์นี้ 5441
สัปดาน์ที่แล้ว 9024
เดือนนี้ 18173
เดือนที่แล้ว 23090
ทั้งหมด 5312964
Untitled Document
ข้อมูลแหล่งท่องเที่ยว
 
  ชื่อสถานที่ : หยุดชมสมบัติศิลป์ (Kuden Mansion)

รายละเอียด :

Satun  National  Museum 

The  building  was  originally  built  to   be  a  royal  place    for  king  ra  ma  V  on  his  visit  to  the  South  and  an  official  reception  house  for  important.  Lts  construction   was   completed  in  1902  and  commonly   called  as  ,  “Kuden  Mansion,”  after  the  name  of  the   ruler  of  Satun,  Kuden  Bin  Kumae  (Phraya  Phuminat  Phakdi) .   The  building  was  used  as  a  provin  cial  hall  and  an  administration   centre  of  Satun  during  1947  to  1963 .  Villagers  thus  call  it  “  Sala  klang  Kao ”   ( an  old  provincial  hall  )   The  Fine  Arts  Department  registered  it  as  an  ancient  place ,   which   was  gazetted   on  14  February.  1989   (ข้อมูลจากป้ายประชาสัมพันธ์หน้าคฤหาสน์กูเด็น)

                                                                                                            โดย  ปักษาเสียงสายพิณ

 
วันที่ : 24/4/2553
หน้า 1 |